Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cheese Please

Well once again it has been a couple of weeks since I posted something.  Time goes by so stinking fast.  I always heard that would happen as I got older but man I had no idea it would go this fast.  Olivia is getting so big.  She will be 21 months old this week.  Everyday she is saying new words.  She has such a loving nature about her too.  She will just out of the blue give Jim and I hugs and kisses.  It is so sweet.  If one of us hurts our self, you know like stub a finger or toe, something silly and we say "owe" she will run over and say "owie" and kiss us.  It just melts my heart.  She understands so much now.  Things I had no idea she was even watching us do.  The other day I was at the kitchen sink and when I turned around o had gotten the cutting board and was standing at the fridge and said "cheese please"  I mean how the heck does she know I use a cutting board for cheese???  It has been months since I got out the cutting board to slice cheese.  She is so smart.

Sando if you are reading this, we are thinking about you and praying for you.  You are strong and I know you will make a 100% recovery. 



Yes our daughter is in the dog cage and no we did not put her there.  I was setting up Daisy's cage and I stepped out of the room for a minute and this is what I came back to.  Don't worry, I went and got her a bowl of water so she didn't go thirsty.  Ha ha  totally kidding she did not stay in there long

She found mommy's old hat to play with

This is at my friend Amy's house.  Olivia had fun playing with Lauren's Barbie laptop.  She also found a hat to put on.  Too cute.  Yes she is wearing a necklace too.  She likes to wear it all the time now.

Lauren and Olivia.  Two cute girls

Lauren, Tyler and Olivia.  They had tons of fun Friday night

Yes this is our sassy little princess.  We were on the way to get her hair cut.  She loves to wear sunglasses. She had the cutest little dress on.  Notice her little bracelet. 

It was freaking hot here this weekend.  We got out the sprinkler for O.  She wasn't as into it as we thought she would be.  I was, it felt great.

I love this picture even though you can't see her face, it's just cute to me.  She is running from the water.

She is saying "NO Daddy NO"

She figured out how to drink from a water bottle today without making a mess

Eating a cold freeze pop.  She had just gotten a big chunk of ice in her mouth. 


Finger lickn' good baby

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment