Hello everyone. I am sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been trying but for some reason my computer at home is jacked. It will not let me update our blog. I need to contact my I.T. guy, my Dad =)
My computer at work will let me log on but I do not download pictures on my work computer. I will try and get the problem fixed soon so you all can see pictures.
Olivia is doing great. She and I are in a mommy and me swim class. She loves the water. She is not a big fan of doing the assigned tasks but she has not cried at all. I even forced her to jump in and go under water. She did great. It is an outdoor pool that backs up to a farm. She is more interested in the cows than the swim lessons.
We are getting ready for her 2nd Birthday. I can not believe our baby will be 2. Where does the time go? I am so excited for the theme. I kind of created my own. It's "A Diva Rock n' Roll Party" I think it will be super cute. She is growing and learning so much right now. She says tons of things, too many to list. She can walk up and down our stairs by herself. She still loves to dance and loves loves loves dogs. She has not really hit the terrible two's yet. She for sure has her moments but so far she is pretty good. (i probably totally just jinxed us)
Well again, sorry for the lack of posts and pictures. I will try to get the problem fixed ASAP!!
No comments:
Post a Comment