Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Fun Weekend

Hello all. I am a couple of days behind. I have a bunch of pictures from this weekend. We went to Louisville to Jim's moms and had a great time. Saturday me, Janet and Angie went to the spa and got massages and facials. It was so nice and relaxing. After that we went to Huber's Winery and tasted wine and listened to music. Sunday we went to Rough River on Janet and Bills boat. We had a great time and the weather was nice all weekend. It is late so I am just going to post pictures. No particular order or anything. Only 4 days until O is 2!!!!!



Getting ready for her big Diva Rock n' Roll party this coming Saturday


Daisy and Pebbles - o's two best friends =)

Getting ready to head to Louisville


Passed out on her way to Huber's



I had to take this to show off her long beautiful eyelashes. I am totally jealous!!!




Daddy giving her food to feed the ducks













She had a ball

Cousin Sklyer (which by the way o can say his name now, not just Sky) Nice shades Sky. ; )



Me and my handsome hubby






O and Gigi



Mamaw and Papaw Hord



Dancing to the music at Huber's. She was so precious



Janet, Jim, Skyler and Angie



Smiley

Mommy being silly after a couple glasses of wine. =)





These ducks were cracking me up. It was like they were in synchronized swimming or something. I had to take a picture. BOTTOMS UP!!!!!! ha ha





Daddy and o pretending to ride the tractor, although Jim looks pretty serious!!!


The boat crew


O had a blast. She liked the wind in her hair




Me and my SIL Angie. Doesn't she look great for a few days shy of 40???? Go Ang!!!


The way to o's heart....... Goldfish =)




I love this picture!!!!!! (Dad this is the one I told you that you would like)


I really do have a swim suit on, I know it doesn't look like it but I do.











Well all it is late but is will be Wednesday, Humpday, middle of the week day!!! Actually tomorrow is mine and Jim's Friday...... HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DICKETY DOG!!!!!



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment