Tuesday evening we played outside and o just HAD to have a hat. She looked so stinkn' cute
That night Jim and Olivia took me to Outback for dinner. Seriously how cute is she? I love the tights and boots on her. So much so that I have bought her 7 pairs of boots now I think!! I will have to say though most of them came from consignment sales so I paid dirt cheap for all of them. She also carried that purse everywhere. She is so sassy. I now have a new nick name for her..... Sassafras =)
Oh funny story, when our waitress set our food down Olivia looked at her and put her hands up and "raised the roof" It was hysterical. I taught her to do that with music but she apparently was super excited about dinner. Our waitress said that was the cutest thing she has ever seen and she will always remember it.
After dinner we went to Lowe's and Home Depot to look at fans. She was such a big girl and just had to walk by herself and carry her purse.

Well I picked out a fan and this is Jim installing it. We rented a 14ft ladder to get to the middle part of our ceiling. It took him a while to get it done, probably because the darn box didn't come with the stupid instructions.

I helped Jim while o took a nap then when she woke up, we were instructed to go to the bonus room and play so we didn't distract him. While we were playing, I decided to reorganize her play room closet in the bonus room.
She received the toy box on the left last year for xmas. It has worked out great. We had an extra book shelf just sitting in the garage so I brought it up and added her books and some of her larger toys. As you can see I have taken most of her art from school and displayed them on the wall. We have been adding to it for almost a year now. We will see how long the neatness lasts. The best part about it, if it gets messy all I have to do is close the door and no one will see it. =)

After dinner we went to Lowe's and Home Depot to look at fans. She was such a big girl and just had to walk by herself and carry her purse.
Well I picked out a fan and this is Jim installing it. We rented a 14ft ladder to get to the middle part of our ceiling. It took him a while to get it done, probably because the darn box didn't come with the stupid instructions.
I helped Jim while o took a nap then when she woke up, we were instructed to go to the bonus room and play so we didn't distract him. While we were playing, I decided to reorganize her play room closet in the bonus room.
THE FINAL PRODUCT............... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Thanks Jim =)

Sunday we went to Walden Farms, our local pumpkin patch. Olivia just had a ball. It was a nice day. Windy and dusty there, but lots of fun for the kids.


Ty cheesn' for the camera
O was running around and totally bit the dust. Well the straw and dirt all stuck to her dress and her new white tights are no longer white. Not sure what I was thinking there????


There were also animals to pet and feed





Daddy was in charge of the camera and did not know how to make the pictures color. That's ok you can still kinda see us




Sassafras playing in the dirt




We also took a haywagon ride

Daddy was in charge of the camera and did not know how to make the pictures color. That's ok you can still kinda see us
We also took a haywagon ride
And lastly O had to take a break on a pumpkin and eat her ring pop.
That was our fun weekend. I had to take a break during this blog and grab o and take shelter in our laundry room. There was a funnel cloud spotted at the exit by our house. While we were taking shelter daddy was outside looking at the sky. Why do men think they don't have to take shelter and that they "just have to see the sky?" My dad is the exact same way. I remember as a kid taking shelter with my brother and mom but dad was always out looking at the sky!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Talk to ya next Sunday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment