This weekend my parents came down to visit. Saturday we did a little shopping and tried to get Olivia to sit on Santa's lap. We waited in line and she said she was going to sit on his lap. When we got up there she said no and
buried her head in my chest and would not look up. She was terrified so I didn't make her. I tried prepping her for Santa for the last two weeks but apparently he is
scary in person. ha ha. Saturday night my parents watched o so Jim and I could have an anniversary date night. It was FABULOUS!!! It was the most relaxing dinner we have had in a very long time. This is only our second date since o was born. That is kind of sad really!! Anyway, we went to the Outback for dinner. I
seriously was so relaxed I told Jim I could go to sleep. The food was awesome and just being able to talk and not be
interrupted was great. After dinner we went to Toys R Us to do some Christmas shopping for Olivia. After that we went to
Walmart to get a few more gifts and some groceries. I told Jim you can tell we are old just based on what we did. =) Back in the day a date night would consist of dinner and maybe a bar or two. Our lives have for sure changed in the past 8 years we have been married.......... I wouldn't change it for anything. I love the sweet little life we have created for ourselves.
Sunday was so nice outside. We played in the yard and just took it easy. Jim made some wonderful
Vegetable Beef soup for dinner. He started on it this morning and it cooked all day. It made the house smell so darn good all day. Now we are just getting prepared for Thanksgiving. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Well I said I was going to dig out some wedding pictures but I only dug up two. You know our house has been taken over by pictures of Olivia and I didn't feel like digging out all the wedding pictures.


And as always............. pictures of Olivia

She loves to wash her hands. This is seriously one of her
favorite things to do.


Does this go against child labor laws??? Olivia loves to clean. Here she is cleaning the kitchen floor with one of her wipes. I love my little handy helper.

Thursday Olivia went potty in the real potty at school. This is the first time she has done it at school. I was so proud of her so I gave her a prize. I gave her sunglasses. You know she loves her glasses, or
glaalas as she calls them.

She looked so cute to go see Santa.


Two of her buddies, Grandfather and Maggie. (Sorry mom somehow I did not take one picture of you all weekend!)


I told Olivia to say cheese and she ran over to Daisy and said
ok Mommy, cheese. It was cute.

Too cool for school

Playing with Pebbles and blowing bubbles
Well it's back to the grind tomorrow. Hopefully most of you have a short week. I am super excited for a 3 day work week!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment