Thursday the 13th was my mom's birthday. We all went to dinner then came back and did cake and presents. Of course Olivia had to help blow out the candles : )
Grahm's shared her pink cup cake from work. Olivia was a mess ; )
Friday Dewayne and I messed around town while Olivia hung out with Grahm's. When Grandfather got home she talked him into getting bundled up and taking Maggie on a walk. This was their attire for the walk........ ; )
Saturday us girls headed over to my Papaw's. I love this picture of little O and big O ; )
This little wooden guy was in our house growing up and now my Papaw has it. It's pretty funny to see O cheesn' it up with him.
After we left my Papaw's went went back to my parents to get ready for a cookout. I made a pumpkin dip so I had o clean out a pumpkin to put the dip in it. She had a ball.



Before the cookout we decided to take a Jeep ride and go to a nearby pumpkin patch.





This cracks me up........ do you get it?????


AAAwwwhhhh the cookout...................

Olivia loved hanging out with her cousin Tiana. Not sure what kind of face o is making here ; )

Sunday my dad kept o while me, mom and Dewayne went to the covered bridge festival. We were so disappointed! It was mostly just crap there. We only bought drinks. We have been going to this as long as I can remember. I mean we NEVER miss this, but I told Mom I don't care if we ever go back. We had fun though just hanging out together and enjoying the Indiana Fall weather!
The following weekend we did our annual trip to Huber's Winery and Restaurant with Jim's Mom. Again, it was another perfect fall weekend. I just love going here and look forward to it every year.

Isn't she a cutie???? : )






This is too funny. Me, Janet and Olivia went into the dairy shop to buy some cheese to have with our wine. This huge ghost was in there and the moment I saw it, I figured o would be scared. Boy was I wrong. She walked up to it said hi and started posing for us to take her picture. Look at her, she even took her sunglasses off and held them while she posed. She was cracking us up. I mean it was seriously like she was in a modeling shoot or something!


We enjoyed picking out a pumpkin then it was time to drink wine and listen to some live music.


Olivia takes after he Mamaw and Gigi, she loves to dance. These three were the show for the entire winery. I think they danced half the time we were there ; )

Oh no, now Daddy is in on the action. This was so cute watching them dance together ; )




After the winery part we went over to the restaurant part where they had horses and different events for the kids to do. Olivia enjoyed riding a horse


O and Daddy went down this huge pipe slide
Before the cookout we decided to take a Jeep ride and go to a nearby pumpkin patch.
This cracks me up........ do you get it?????
AAAwwwhhhh the cookout...................
Olivia loved hanging out with her cousin Tiana. Not sure what kind of face o is making here ; )
Sunday my dad kept o while me, mom and Dewayne went to the covered bridge festival. We were so disappointed! It was mostly just crap there. We only bought drinks. We have been going to this as long as I can remember. I mean we NEVER miss this, but I told Mom I don't care if we ever go back. We had fun though just hanging out together and enjoying the Indiana Fall weather!
The following weekend we did our annual trip to Huber's Winery and Restaurant with Jim's Mom. Again, it was another perfect fall weekend. I just love going here and look forward to it every year.
Isn't she a cutie???? : )
This is too funny. Me, Janet and Olivia went into the dairy shop to buy some cheese to have with our wine. This huge ghost was in there and the moment I saw it, I figured o would be scared. Boy was I wrong. She walked up to it said hi and started posing for us to take her picture. Look at her, she even took her sunglasses off and held them while she posed. She was cracking us up. I mean it was seriously like she was in a modeling shoot or something!
We enjoyed picking out a pumpkin then it was time to drink wine and listen to some live music.
Olivia takes after he Mamaw and Gigi, she loves to dance. These three were the show for the entire winery. I think they danced half the time we were there ; )
Oh no, now Daddy is in on the action. This was so cute watching them dance together ; )
After the winery part we went over to the restaurant part where they had horses and different events for the kids to do. Olivia enjoyed riding a horse
O and Daddy went down this huge pipe slide
No comments:
Post a Comment