Here I am taking hers while she took mine ; )
Here she is before the ceremony. She looks so grown up here : ( boo hoo hoo
Olivia, Zoie, Morgan and Ava Grace
Caitlyn and Olivia. These two are so stinkn' cute together!!
Olivia, Alana, Camden and Lexi
Walking in with her class
Sooooo beautiful!!!! (wish the strange dude wasn't in the picture ) lol
Miss Jenny the director. Love her and her husband Barry. They are awesome!
Olivia got to hold up a red pig during one of the songs. The seat we sat in of course was in direct sight of the freakn' mircophone pole. We were so upset. Any other seat would have been fine. There were so many people there though we couldn't move seats. Oh well
Sitting so quitely waiting on her classes turn to sing
They sign languaged to "Yes Jesus Loves Me" It was absolutely adorable!!!
After they sang songs the kids went back stage to get their cap and gowns on. While they did this there was a slideshow playing of pictures from the year. It was sooooo precious to see pictures of O doing fun things during the year. They of course played sad music to it so I balled the entire time!!!
Getting her diploma. I couldn't get the setting right on my camera to cordinate with the lighting they had. I tried everything to get a good shot. Oh well this is the best that I could get!!!
Do you think she is a little proud??? lol
Two peas in a pod!!!! These two have been together since day 1 of school back in April of 2009.
The only family shot we got all night. Not too bad I guess
Olivia, Nichalos and Zoie. Nick has had a slight crush on Olivia since they were a year old. He tried to kiss her when they were 1 and she pushed him down. I guess he cried and was so upset all afternoon. I will never forget that. I sure hope Olivia still does this to boys when she is 13. lol
The kids were wild after the ceremony. This is the best two pictures we could get of just Olivia in her cap and gown. I had much higher hopes for these!!! lol
Here is the picture the school had done
It looks better in person. I took a picture on my phone of the actual picture. lol When did our baby get so big??? I swear she looks so big here.......not as big as that cap though. lol ; )
We are so proud of Olivia for graduation Pre K. She really is a great well behaved smart little girl. We could not ask for a better child. I know God has big things in store for this child ; )







No comments:
Post a Comment