Monday, July 22, 2013

Magic Kingdom

Monday July 1st - Magic Kingdom day!!!!!

**** Long Post ****   **** Tons of  pictures ****
I mean I can't go to Magic Kingdom for the first time with our baby girl and not take a ton of pictures.  lol 

Here we are on the boat over to the entrance of Magic Kingdom






We got there just before it opened.  We got to see all of the characters arrive on a train and sing songs and dance.  It was soooooo cute!!!  

My two cuties as we were walking in!!!  The feeling in the air really is magical there.  lol

I love this picture.  Everyone was all smiles ; )


Our first ride........ Space Mountain!!! Yes and Olivia rode it!!!  She had no idea what to expect but she did sooooo awesome!!!  As soon as the ride was over she said Mommy I was so brave ; )


After Space Mountain we walked upon a parade going on.  It was awesome.  We got right up front.  Theis place was so NOT crowded at all.  We could not believe it.  I just had this nightmare thoughts in my head that is was going to be a wall of people but boy was I so wrong.  We couldn't have picked a better day to come!!!
I love that we got to see Minnie and Mickey!!!!





I love this picture.  I swear it looks like I cropped her head onto this picture.  I promise I didn't.  lol

The parade stopped and did dances.  They let the kids come out and dance with them.

Next was the second ride I had requested we ride (my first was Space Mountain)  I remember riding Dumbo with Mom and Dewayne when we were little.  It meant a lot to me to go on it with Olivia. 




I forget which ride this one was but Olivia insisted I take her picture here and she posed like this... lol


This cracks me up!!!!  One of my favorite pictures from the trip!!

Another roller coaster!!!  This girl is a trooper!!!

I got everyone, but O, in this picture as we were going up the hill of the roller coaster.  I was going to retake it to get O in it but I was afraid of dropping my phone.

You can not beat 75degrees in FL in July!!!!  I knew people wouldn't believe it so I took a picture on my phone. lol   It did rain a couple of times on us but it was just sprinkles and did not ruin our party!!









Awh someone is getting sleepy!!!! 


AND.............she's back!!

My third and final request was Small World!!!!  It was so awesome.  So glad we got to ride it.  We did not wait in any line longer than 25 minutes.  It was such a miracle. 


Our baby.  I love this picture!!!



We got lucky again........ we just happen to walk by the castle and all of the characters were out there dancing and singing.  We were so close to the stage since it was not crowded.  Super cute show!!

Still having a ball

We brought a spray water fan but didn't really even need it.  O liked playing with it!



We had reservations for a Character Dinner at The Palace.  It was soooo cute.  The characters came around to every table.  I was just as excited as Olivia when they came up.  I love watching her face when they came up.  She would just light up!!!
Oh and my shirt says " Forget the Glass Slipper, this Princess wears Running Shoes"  Lol I saw it online months ago and knew I had to have it for Disney.  ; )

This is another one of my all-time favorite pictures from our trip!!!


Awh Pooh Bear you are so cute!!! ; )

After our dinner we walked around to wait on the parade and fireworks.  It just happen that the way we went we got to see Princess Tiana.  Olivia loves this Princess and was so super excited to see her.  It was just precious and melted my heart!!!



The electrical parade was just awesome.  We got to see all of the characters and more.  It was so stinkn' cute.  Totally worth the wait for sure!!!

Oh and the Fireworks were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  I think they did even more since it was July 4th week.  I loved every second of it.  I love how they projected the flag on the castle.  Very cool!!

We just had the best day and one I know I will never forget.  Everything was so magical to Olivia.  This little girl just went and went all day long.  Never once cried, whined, complained......... nothing.  She walked pretty much all day long.  I think we carried her a couple of times that day but that's it.  She is a trooper for sure!!  I hope that Olivia remembers her first trip to Disney.  I know she won't remember everything but I hope she remembers a few of the Magical moments she had.  I feel so absolutely blessed to have a healthy little girl that just loves life.  I loved watching her face light up throughout the day.  It makes working hard to be able to afford trips like this, totally worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment