November 11th was Veteran's Day. Olivia's school had a big program to honor the Vets. They even allowed any family members to come to the program and they sold camo shirts so of course I ordered Olivia and Jim one. I really wanted to go but I knew Olivia would be thrilled to have some time with just Daddy. She and I do a ton together so she is just on cloud 9 when she gets Daddy time ;) Don't they look so cute????
The program lasted about an hour and a half. The ceremony consisted of a marching band and people speaking and a slideshow. We were allowed to send in pictures of anyone in the military so I had sent in a picture of Jim on his tank and I even sent one of Dewayne. They honored them all on the slideshow, said who they were and how they were related to the students. Pretty cool. After that they had a donut and milk/juice session for any students that had family there. Olivia loved getting to do that with Jim. So glad they got to share this morning together ; )
This beautiful sight was on my way home one night. I had to get a picture. I just kept saying "wow" I mean this is just stunning!!!!
Sassafras finally let me buy her some real pj's. She loves to wear just comfy workout pants and a t-shirt. Probably because that's what I wear. It makes me so sad though, I love kids jammies!!! She picked these out. The print is wild but I love the one piece jammies. Too cute!! I remember Dewayne wearing these when he was little ; )
Usually once a week O comes home from school just exhausted. Poor girl.
One Saturday Olivia and I made it out to Nordstrom's. I love that place. They actually do have some affordable stuff. We found this big chair and O just had to have our pictures in it ; )
We had fun walking around the mall and looking at stuff. Didn't buy anything but food lol. I love this scarf from Gap. I may or may not have went online and gotten it for myself from Jim for xmas ; ) lol Gosh Jim is so sweet. bahahahaha
Of course it's not a girls trip without Starbucks ; )
Then we went to Target and Olivia found this at the $ spot at Target. Pebbles was not near as thrilled as Olivia was ; ) lol
Olivia's daycare did a "Thankful" tree for November. The kids could write what they are thankful for. I loved this idea and enjoyed reading them. Kids are just too sweet!!
Here is Olivia's. She 100% thought of this on her own. I just asked her what are you most thankful for in the world and she said................
This brought tears to my eyes. I hope she always has that outlook on life ; )
On Monday November 18th Jim surprised me with this..........
He said it was just an early anniversary surprise. I was totally shocked!!! Jim never does surprises unless it's the day of something. I really needed this that day. It made me cry!!!
On Saturday November 23rd it was our 11th Anniversary. Hard to believe it's been 11 years. Janet and Angie came down and stayed with Olivia so Jim and I went and had date night. I bought a semi fancy dress a month or so ago and told Jim he was taking me out for our anniversary. lol Here we are before our dinner
Olivia wanted a picture with us ; )
We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner. That is the best steakhouse on the planet people!!!! We took pictures of eachother at dinner. lol I know we are dorks!!!
After dinner we went to Zanies Comedy Club in Nashville. It has been years since we went. It was nice to sit and have a drink and laugh.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! ; )
They ate at Logan's because Olivia wanted to throw peanut shells on the ground. lol She also wanted to play on the playground at Chick Fila so Mamaw took her there and they snuck in just to play on the playground. lol All 3 of the girls played.............
This one is blurry but you can tell they are having a ball ; )
Thanks to Janet and Angie for coming down and letting Jim and I have a very much needed date night!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment