Sunday, December 22, 2013

Westfall Christmas

The weekend of December 21st we had the Westfall Christmas at our house ; )   We started the weekend off right with eating Bobe's Pizza ; )  Jim's Dad brought it for us since I didn't get to have it Thanksgiving weekend since I was sick.  Well I made up for it, I had 3 pieces.  That is A TON when we are talking Bobe's.  Their pizza is thick and meaty and cheesy.  YUMMY!!!!
Saturday we did our Christmas celebration.  We fixed a good heavy late lunch/early dinner.  After eating it was time for games ; )

Look at this cute crew ; )


We made up our own game.  It was a combination of pin the mustache on Santa and dirty Santa gifts.  It was super fun for something we just made up









This is one of my favorite pictures of the year.  Olivia actually took this!!!  I love that it's from her level and you can tell Jim is laughing.  LOVE IT!!!!



After Dirty Pin the stash on Santa, lol, it was time to get down to business....



This girl loves her markers!!!





Angie and Jim rocking their new bling ; ) 





Olivia has been wanting the rubber band bracelet kit.  She was super excited Gigi got it for her.  They watched one YouTube vidoe and she picked up on it instantly. We were all so impressed!!! This girl knocked out some serious bracelets in a short amount of time. lol


I also enjoyed my gifts..... Charlies Chocolates from Vincennes.  LOVE IT!!!!!


We can't forget Charlie's famous Carmel Corn.........
It's a good thing I don't like close to Vincennes.  Between Pizza, Chocolate, Carmel Corn and this awesome soda shop they have there, I would be as big as a house!!! lol 


Olivia and I made some chocolate pretzels for everyone to take home.  These were cute and fun and yummy!!!





Sunday night we did our "Jammie Night Light"  We put our Jammies on (well o didn't really but Jim and I did)  and headed to Starbucks and drove around looking at lights.  It was so fun.  We brought Annabelle to join in the fun ; )



The Starbucks workers handed us a little cup and said here is a "pup cup"  It was a small cup of I think just whip cream.  It was so cute and of course Annabelle loved it.  Olivia just thought that was so funny!!!



What a fun weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment