Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Off and Running
Well friends and family here we go. I have figured out some of the blogging tricks and so far I think our blog looks pretty good. My intention is to update this at least once a week with pictures and or stories of our days at the Westfall household. Olivia is so much fun and changing everyday. With most of our family, and some of our friends, being out of town I thought what better way to share our life with you. I hope you enjoy. If you don't already have a blog you can also create one for free at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and we can follow each other.
Our Colts lost the super bowl. =( Don't we just look cute????
Olivia loves bath time. Look at her beautiful eyelashes. I am so jealous!!!
We are kind of doing the potty training. The first three days we did it, she went everyday. Now it's hit or miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment