Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Jam Session

Olivia absolutely loves the drums. She gets so excited when Jim plays. She dances the entire time he practices. It is so cute. She also loves to play herself. It is unbelievable how she knows what to do. The girl has more rhythm than I do.

























Today, Sunday 2/28, Olivia is 18 months old. My how time flies. She is the typical 18 month old. One minute she is so stinking cute and happy then the next minute she is mad and frustrated. This weekend I bought a chair that we are going to make the "time out" chair. Just telling her no does not work. I am hoping the chair will help. Over all she is a very good girl.



I will try and take some 18 month pics this week and post them for you. In the meantime here she is on her new motorized Barbie bike. It is so cute. She would prefer to push it than ride it.














No comments:

Post a Comment