Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crafty Weekend

Well I took a decent amount of pictures of our munchkin this weekend. She is quite the entertainer these days. Below are pictures of her and of my weekend project.
She decided to take her shirt off while she was eating. When it got to this point it got stuck so I could not resist taking her picture. She is so silly.
It obviously is not bothering her. She still kept on eating!
Even when she is being silly she is still so beautiful.

Olivia, having so much hair, has tons of hair bows. I had them all in a basket but it is hard to find them sometimes. I had remembered when I was a little girl having this doll face that had really long pig tails. Her purpose was to hang your barrettes and clips on her. I thought to myself I need something like that for Olivia. I started searching the internet and found something better but it was like $30. I thought to myself I am not spending that to store my babies bows. I then thought to myself, I am somewhat crafty why can I not make something myself. So I went to Hobby Lobby and here is what I came up with:







Do you like it? I love it!!!! I had so much fun picking out the materials. I was going to do the letter O but it was not that cute. The W for Westfall had a lot more character so I went that route. I seriously want to make these and sell them. If anyone reading this wants one, I would be glad to make you one. If you had talked to me Friday night after I made this, I was ready to start my new business right then. I mean I was brain storming about going to craft shows and selling them on eBay. I was totally into it. I still am but I am not sure I want to spend my weekends at craft shows.




I was getting things ready for o's bath when I turned around and I did not see her. I walked into the loft and I found her like this. She thinks the remotes are also cell phones. I just wonder who she was talking to????
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a little blurry but I love her big blue eyes in it.
So beautiful
Yes this is Olivia's hair. It is getting so long.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment