Sunday, March 28, 2010

Growing Up

This week Jim turned 36 and Olivia turned 19 months old.  They are both growing up so fast. =) ha ha.  Saturday was another beautiful day in TN.  It was windy but it was sunny and nice.  Olivia had more visitors this weekend.  She got to spend time with Grandpa Westfall, Gandma Nancy, Aunt Angie and cousin Skyler.  She had a ball.  For some reason all weekend she called Angie GiGi.  It was pretty cute.  She also actually called big Jim Papaw.  She was just saying pappy but this weekend it was Papaw.  I did not see this but apparently Grandpa was pestering her and she looked at him and said "don't"  She has never said that before.  Nancy and Jim said it was clear as day.
Olivia feeding Daddy after she stuffed her mouth full of food

I was in the mood to do black and white pictures.  I am a sucker for black and white photos.  I just love them


Olivia and I were being silly in her room so I decided to take some silly photos.  We had a ball.
I absolutely love this picture.  I just feel like I captured the pure innonance of my baby girl.


She loves to wear her new rain boots with her pajamas.  It's pretty cute.

These new chocolate Cheerios are awesome.  They are so much better plain than in milk.

I just had to get this monkey shirt for our chunky monkey.  She is saying CHEESE if you couldn't tell

No comments:

Post a Comment