Olivia had her 18 month check up on Wednesday. The doctor says she is a little over weight but he is not too concerned.
We think she is just perfect. She weighs 24 lbs 15 oz. She is 31 inches tall. Doc says she looks great and is developing like she should be. She only had to get one shot this time so that was not bad. She reminds me everyday though. She points to her leg and says "owie" It's pretty cute. Then she points to all of her owies. I cut one of her fingernails too short so she has to remind me of that. She also has a scrape on her arm that she shows me everyday.
Her new words this week are owie and Abby. Abby is a little girl at her daycare. Oh yeah and NO. Right now it's pretty cute but I can see where eventually it won't be. She knows the proper times to use the word too.
Below are a couple of pics from this weekend. Her and I went to Old Time Pottery just walking around and she just looked so stinking cute with her low pig tails and her vest. I just had to take picutres and share.


No comments:
Post a Comment