Sunday, September 19, 2010

Colts Galore

Happy almost Fall even though it's still 90+ h ere in TN. I am pretty sure I have said this before but I am over it. I want 70 degree weather. My jeans and cute sweaters/jackets are calling my name. Well Fall means busy weekends for us. Last weekend we went to Bowling Green along with my friend Amy and her two kids, Lauren and Tyler. We met up with my dad for Balloons Tunes and BBQ festival. We only got one flight in and one windy glow in. We haven't seen rain in um like a month and of course if there is a balloon festival that I attend, it rains! The kids had a ball though splashing in the rain. This weekend we did our girls weekend with Carrie, Carmella and Kate. We took the girls to the zoo. It was hotter than ..... well I will keep it clean. It was HOT. The girls had fun running around though.

Something funny that O has picked up on. Jim and I have always called our dogs, girls. We will say come on Daisy girl or Pebbles girl. I guess we have never thought too much about it. We noticed last week that Olivia has started saying hi Daisy girl, hi Pebbles girl. It is so cute. Well Thursday it got even funnier. She now calls me "Mommy Girl" It is hysterical. She will be trying to get my attention and she will yell out hey Mommy girl, hey. A couple times this weekend she even said hey Daddy girl. It is too stinkn' funny!!!!

Pictures Galore

Last week o and I made brownies for the first time together. I stepped away for a second to get the camera while she was stirring and when I came back in the kitchen, she had taken a big bite of the batter. Unfortunately she didn't even get to try her first batch of brownies. I was so distracted watching her and cooking dinner that I forgot to add the water. They were hard as a brick and I threw the whole batch out. =(

Pictures from our balloon trip

Olivia and Tyler liked to hide in the hotel closet and put their toys/snacks in the lock box

Bowling Green has the cutest orchard called Jackson's Orchard. They had a huge slide, goats, a play area, all kinds of goodies to buy, pumpkins, apples, ect. It was cool. This is o feeding the goats. She thought it was so funny.



They had several big wooden car/truck things for the kids to play on


I love this picture, Carmel face and all. She just got done eating all of my dads Carmel apples


The orchard had the nicest cat I have ever seen. This thing just laid there while o tugged on it and pet it. This is a cat I could stand having.

The gang: Lauren (striking a pose), Amy and Tyler. Ty is looking at his sister like "you are nuts"

Sunday morning, O watching the balloons inflate. I love the sunglasses. They are actually Lauren's but o had to wear them all weekend, even though I brought two pairs of her own.


The balloons are taking over!!!!!

This is the newest balloon my dad is flying. He has a contract with Oliver Winery, Bloomington Indiana, and he gets to fly the balloon at different events. I love this balloons colors. I think it is so pretty.

O and Lauren coloring at the hotel. These two love to draw/color


How stinking cute is this? Just so sweet. Notice o's jersey? She looks adorable in it. GO COLTS


As soon as we got in the car Sunday to head home she passed out. Look at her, she has her leg crossed. =) She slept like this for a long time.


As soon as we got home she was all over the dogs. She REALLY missed them. As you can see.... the feeling was not mutual from Daisy. ; )


We both were in team spirit. Daddy however did not wear his jersey. I told him that is probably why they lost to the Houston Texans!

This O saying Colt's #1


She also missed her drums. She is actually listening to music while playing. If you look real close you can see that her tongue is out. She is a trip. She has the true characteristics of a drummer. She is a natural.

After drum playing she did a little goofing around. She was sitting there teasing the dogs with food. You can see Pebbles laying on the step thinking she will get a treat.

Daddy's girl. GO COLTS!!!!!


Pizza, water and the game. What more could a girl want?




Here are some shots from our Zoo trip

Carmella, whom o calls Arella, and O loving on each other.


The girls with their adopted Auntie Kate. Olivia and Carmella are both unfortunate to have no family in Nashville so Kate has become their Nashville Aunt. Don't worry Aunt Angie, you are still o's Gigi and she absolutely adores you!!!

Being silly at the jungle gym at the zoo

Isn't Carmella adorable? I love her shirt it says "I'm kind of a Big Deal" LOVE IT!!!!

So silly

The girls taking turns drinking my Dr. Pepper. See the super cute monkey straw I bought for myself, I mean Olivia...... Well I am so ticked, it freaking melted in the dish washer. WTH?? I am so bummed. It was a super cute straw darn it!!!

I guess she got tired of wearing her pj's. Such a silly girl

This is from tonight. Yes, she has two colts jerseys!! She is playing the guitar here. If you look in the background you can see Faith Hill singing the Sunday Night Football song and o just had to stop and play the guitar to the music. It was cute.

TOUCHDOWN COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Have a great week, and God please bless us with cooler weather real soon!!! =)
Here are two videos below to leave you with. As always, be sure to scroll all the way down to the end of the blog to pause my music so you can hear the videos



Our little drummer girl



This is o singing Jesus Loves Me. She is too precious

No comments:

Post a Comment