Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Fall

Happy Fall everyone! I am so excited it is fall and the weather has cooled off a bit. I am lovin' every second of this cool weather. We have had our windows open all weekend. I love the sounds from outside, falling leaves, kids playing outside, dogs barking, our waterfall/pond.... I just love it. It seems most of the year the windows are closed and we don't get to hear these beautiful noises. The cooler weather motivated me to switch out Olivia's clothes. My word this child has so many clothes. I unloaded an entire closet of summer clothes only to replace it with an entire closet full of fall/winter clothes. Let's just say she could wear a different outfit until the end of the year. I love sweaters/jeans and between me and the grandparent's Olivia is going to be one stylish toddler this season.

We didn't do too much this weekend. Saturday Olivia and I went with my friend Kate to the Nashville Flea Market. I only bought a couple of things, nothing major. We had fun though. After that we went to lunch then took o to the park. After that I decided to go get my last free oil change on my car (our 3 years of free oil changes ends in October.) Well when they put my car on the racks I had a nail in one of the back tires. Well I couldn't just buy one tire (the back two needed replaced even without the nail ) so I had to get two tires. Um yeah my tires are crazy expensive. Two hours later, two new tires and a $499 bill we were on our way home. Not such a happy ending to the day!!! Olivia was so tired that she slept from 5pm Saturday and did not get up until 7am Sunday morning. Poor kid was exhausted!

I really didn't take too many pictures this week........


The cute new hat I just had to get O. Yeah she left it on long enough for me to take this picture


I believe she is asking for a snack here. This child asks for a snack about every 30 minutes. She is nuts!!!!


We made brownies for the Colt's game today. O was so excited to lick the spoon. She just kept saying Mommy lick, lick


Yeah she was a total mess



Look at this awesome kitchen set. My friend Amy's mother in-law had it at her house and her grand kids are too big for it so she wanted o to have it. We are just thrilled and so thankful for such a nice gift. Olivia just loves this thing. It kept her busy all weekend.




She likes to wash her hands in the pretend sink
Well Happy Fall Ya'll........................................ Have a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment