I did not take very many pictures this week so I thought I would share some funny/cute things that Olivia has done lately.........................
- She gave me a big hug and her little hand was patting my back and she says " you my buddy mommy" (talk about melting my heart!!!!)
- When she won her game of Chutes and Ladders Jim and I put our hands in the air and was cheering for her. Olivia proceeds to put her hands in the air and says " whoop whoop Chicken Nuggets" (where does she get this stuff??? )
- Sometimes on the weekends we let O sleep in our bed so Saturday night we were all laying there getting ready to go to sleep and she had a sippy cup of water. She puts it on Jim's bare back and Jim said "oh Olivia that is cold" her response..... "don't worry about it Daddy" We could not stop laughing. She said it so innocently too.
- Pretty much everyday when we got home now she looks at Daisy and says "afternoon Dais" Pretty funny. She has nicknamed Daisy.... Dais. She also will sometimes look at Pebbles and say "Hi Pebbs, I missed you today" Super cute
- When I tell Olivia it's time to do something like go upstairs for a bath or diaper change ect. she holds up 5 fingers and says "just a minute k"
- The other day she put her doll in time-out and got down on her dolls level and said "no hit teacher. You hear me. No hit teacher, that is really sad baby. I love you baby" I asked her teacher at school and apparently that is what they were saying to Olivia a couple of months ago when she was in the hitting stage. Man they sure remember a ton of stuff.
- One night I was in the kitchen feeding the dogs. I turned around to put the can food back in the fridge and I dropped it on the floor and I said "son of a" I stopped before I got to the cus word. Well apparently I have said this more than once because Olivia completed the sentence for me and said "bitch" I turned so she could not see me. I was laughing so hard. I finally composed myself and turned around to pick up the can and told Olivia that was a bad word and she should not say it. She said "ok. mommy I wanna do it" She wanted to put the can in the fridge so I let her. She apparently could not find a spot to put the can because all of the sudden she says "well son of a bitch" I said no Olivia that is a bad thing to say mommy should not have ever said that" After that I walked to our bedroom where I could not stop laughing. After my laughing spell it hit me how awful I am for talking like that. This incident happened before my New Years Goals and this is what inspired me to be more conscience of my language.
- We were in the car and Olivia was eating a cookie. All of the sudden she goes "hey Jim you wanna bite of cookie" Too funny!!
Thursday Jim stayed home with Olivia. She did not feel well Wednesday night and had a temp of around 102. It only lasted less than a day. She went back to school Friday.
Jim took this picture of O and Pebbles taking a nap.
Olivia, Carmella and Roxy the dog
Well I hope everyone has a great week. I thought I would leave you with this video from Christmas Eve. It is really hard to see though. Apparently we didn't have any lights on. Papaw Hord you will love the song o is jammin' to. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment