Sunday, February 27, 2011

Arrington Vineyards

What a nice weekend. Jim's mom and Bill were here for the weekend. Friday night we ordered pizza and chatted. Saturday it was so nice outside that we went to Arrington Vineyard. It was so perfect. It was like 63 and sunny. We sat outside and drank wine and let Olivia run around. We all truly enjoyed ourselves. You can't go wrong with wine and cheese ; ) Saturday night Janet and Bill kept Olivia so Jim and I could have a date night. We did a little shopping.....well I should call it browsing as we didn't buy anything. I was looking for new running shoes and I couldn't find any I want. I seriously hate shoe shopping. It is my least favorite thing to shop for. After that we went to dinner at Outback. It was so relaxing. We even got desert just so we could stay longer ; )



Sunday we were lazy most of the day. Sunday afternoon I went to the local semi annual consignment sale. I scored pretty well. I counted it all out and I ended up buying Olivia 4 skirts, 9 dresses, 7 pairs of shorts, 7 shirts, 2 capri pants, 1 hooded sweatshirt, a baby doll and a framed picture for o's room. I did so well and didn't spend too much. I am super excited. Some of it is Gap, which I love, Ralph Lauren and a few boutique dresses. I LOVE a good deal.



Here are the pictures from the week


Monday her school was closed so o and I went to Kohl's, Target and Pet Smart. We didn't buy too much. I got her an Easter dress and her first swim suit if the season but that is about it. We had fun though. She was so good I let her pick two things from the $1 bins at Target. I love that section!!!!!!

She looked so cute









Pictures from Arrington Vineyards


























Before our date



Olivia kept putting this plate on Pebbles head and singing Happy Birthday. funny!!!


Mamaw and Papaw Hord


I just thought of a few things Olivia said this week
* She held up one of the outfits I got her today and said "oh I like it, it's perfect"
* O and I were at the dining room table eating dinner. We were sitting across from each other and she leans her arms on the table and cocks her head looking at me and says "sOOO" like so mom what's up. It was really funny.
* When she saw the doll I got her today she said "oh hi baby nice to meet you, I love you" It was so precious
* She held up a shirt and said "that rocks"
Well kids, I hope you all have a great week. Olivia will be 2 1/2 tomorrow. That is crazy. Time to start planning her 3rd Birthday.... you think I'm kidding but I am dead serious. I love this stuff ; )
















No comments:

Post a Comment