Tuesday I had to stay home with Olivia. She was up all night Monday crying that her ear hurt. I took her to the doctor Tuesday and she does not have an infection. The doctor said he thinks it's just sinus pressure. Makes sense, Jim and I both have sinus issues. He wants to see her back in 3 weeks. She is taking Clariton and it seems to be working. He said if this does not seem to make it better we will discuss putting tubes in her ears.
Here she is Wednesday after school. She looked so cute. Never mind the big wet spot on her shirt. She got a little crazy washing her hands.
Here she is sporting her sunglasses. She cracks me up. She probably has 6 pairs and loves every single one of them.
Saturday she begged and begged Jim to go outside with her. She wanted to ride this bike that Lauren gave her. It is too big but she insisted Jim push her around on it. She had a ball.
Sunday morning I was cleaning up from breakfast and she says hey mom take my picture. This is what I turned around to. She cracks me up.
Oh yeah and I was laughing so hard. I was in the bedroom and I could hear o in the kitchen and she goes "um Jim can I have a poptart pease" She is so silly. I have been teaching her our first names. She says my name so stinkn' cute. I figured it might be good for her to know our names incase God forbid she ever got lost or something. It might be better if she knows our names. All I have to say is Olivia what's mommy and daddy's first names. She knows the answer.
Here she is telling me not to take her picture. Funny!!!!!
Looking in on Big Papa the fish
Sunday it was 68 here. A little windy but overall pretty nice. Olivia once again enjoyed being outside.
Last year she would not even get in this swing. She was scared for some reason. She begged to get in it today and loved it. She was laughing so hard.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Olivia and I are off tomorrow. Her daycare is closed for President's Day. Why you ask???? I have no idea either. I mean I am quite sure she would learn more about our former president's at school than hanging out with me. I mean I do adore Lincoln and all but seriously!!!!!
I have two videos to leave you with. They are both of Olivia reading. She was cracking me up. We were getting ready for bed and she was wild and totally into her reading. Hope you enjoy. As always make sure you pause my music at the bottom of my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment