Tuesday was camo day at o's school. She looked so cute. She had a camo skort on and a brown shirt. ADORABLE!!!
Jim had an old name badge from his army days so I ironed it on her shirt. Too cute!!!
Thursday was her school's Easter egg hunt. The parents were welcome to come so I took a long lunch and got to watch the egg hunt. The kids looked so cute. Olivia did not do so well this year. She just stood there while the other kids got all the eggs. I think she was nervous since there were so many parents there.
I love this picture. Look at those cheeks.
Olivia and her good friend Katie. She is adorable and so sweet!
After the egg hunt they got to go back to the room and have half of a chocolate Krispie Cream donut. The kids loved that.
Too cute!!!!
Zoie, Shelby and Olivia. Sweet girls!
I think the donut made the girls hyper ; )
Thursday night we left for Jim's dad's. Olivia was laughing so hard at Pebbles. We had the windows down and Pebbles ears were flapping in the wind.
What's a girl to do on a road trip??? Paint her nails of course!!!!!!
What's a girl to do while her nails are drying...... nap of course ; )
Friday we took o to an Easter egg hunt at a nursing home. Again, Olivia did not do much. She freaked out when the bunny faced us. She got a few eggs. She ate some of the chocolate right away ; )
The Westfall's on an egg mission ; ) ha ha
After the egg hunt we went to Jim's Aunt's Soda Shop. We had a nice lunch and some ice cream. Olivia was having a ball. Here she is looking out the window at the rain. It rained and rained and rained all weekend.
I love this picture!!!
Friday night we all went to dinner. My Dad was able to come into town for a couple of hours and visit with us and go to dinner. We all had a nice time.
Saturday during the day again, it was raining. Since Olivia loves to be outside I let her play in the rain. At this point it was just misting so it wasn't too bad.
After a little time outside she got to open her Easter basket from Papaw Westfall and Nanna.
Saturday night she got to play with her cousin Trevor. They had fun playing Elefun and tinker toys.
She also got to play pool for the first time with Daddy and Papaw
Love this picture!!!!


Sunday we all got up and went to Church. I thought Olivia looked adorable!!!
Sunday we all got up and went to Church. I thought Olivia looked adorable!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment