This was the first time Olivia and Carter met. Olivia was very smitten with her cousin. Carter is one of the sweetest most polite 8 year olds I have ever met, not to mention so stinkn' cute!
Not sure when Devon grew up????? I swear he did not look like a 15 year old when I saw him in October!!!
We parked about 4 blocks away from Hard Rock and this is how Olivia and Carter walked back to the car. They held hands the entire time. It was so cute!!! This picture makes me tear up. This reminds me of me and Carter's mom, my cousin Michelle. We used to do stuff like this and now our kids are doing it. Pretty special!!!
Saturday Jim played golf while Olivia and I hung out with Amy, Lauren and Tyler. The kids played outside for um yeah like 7 hours. They had a ball.
This is the littlest old man I have ever met ; ) Look at those socks!!!
The girls had a ball on the car. The title on the windshield fits them both very well ; )
Amy got out Lauren and Ty's old stroller for Olivia to push her dolls around in the driveway. Before we knew it O wanted in the stroller and wanted the kids to push her. They had an absolute ball. I wish she was this happy when I made her get in the stroller ; )
Um can we say so stinkn' cute???????????????? She looked adorable in her little dress and tights.
We did manage to get the kids in the house for a while to eat lunch. We made homemade pizza's. The kids had fun playing with the dough.
Sunday it was 83 here and SUPER windy!!! Check out those flags!
We took o to the park today since it was so nice. We first stopped and got some bbq and had a little picnic. Olivia is all about picnics these days. Here she is running as fast as she could to the park
A lot of these pictures are pretty much "same thing different day" What can I say..... o likes the park and I like to take pictures ; )
My other kid ; )
When we got home, guess what o wanted to do???? Yep, play outside. ha ha She loves it and we could not ask for a better day to be outdoors. Here is her with her doll, she loves it. She has started naming her dolls all on her own. This one she named Prize. I guess because I got it for her as a surprise. She also has a dolls named, Alex, Hamburger, Chicken Nuggets and People. She cracks me up!!!
She was so excited she got to play in water
And here is how we ended the weekend...... She wore this princess crown all evening. She even ate dinner with it on.
Well tomorrow is Olivia's first day in her new class. She moves up to Senior Two's. Our baby is growing up. Her new class seems like a pre K class really. I think she will learn a lot, not that she didn't in her current class, this one just seems more structured maybe. She is super excited because it has a real bunny rabbit named Kevin that stays in the class. Good luck tomorrow our beautiful baby girl.
I will leave you with this video. This is Olivia's first Justin Beeber experience ; )
sorry about Baxter barking through the entire video!! He apparently does not like the girls dancing and singing ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment