Wednesday I stopped at Target and seriosly it's the best place for cheap toys. I LOVE the Dollar Spot when you first walk in. I bought Olivia some cute notepads, pens and a clipboard. She is so into that stuff right now at school so I thought it would be fun to have it at home too. Yep I was correct, she loved it and has played with it everynight. She walks around taking our dinner orders. She'll go ok mommy you want chicken nuggets and then writes it down. Too cute!
While Olivia likes the $1 toys, I on the other hand got myself a little more expensive toy!! I am so excited. I finally ordered my camera that Jim said I could get for mothers day. I am the proud owner of a Canon T2i. I have to say I am very proud of myself. I don't know if you guys know this but you can haggle at places like Best Buy and HH Gregg. I walked my happy butt into Best Buy and said I want this camera but for X amount. The clerk was like yeah I can't do that. I said ok what can you do. He only offered me $30 off the price. I said that's not good enough and I left. I went across the street to HH Gregg and said I want this camera and I hope you can help me because Best Buy just pissed me off. The guy laughed and said lets talk. I told him the same price I told Best Buy and he said he wasn't sure he could do that. He spoke to his manager and said no we can't do that, what's the lowest you will go. My guys name was Kevin. I looked at Kevin and said Kevin the price I gave you is the price I want. If you can't give it to me I will go around to all the stores until someone will, and you know someone will. He said man you are tough, let me see what I can do. Needless to say ol Kevin boy came back and said you have yourself a deal. YEP I offered them $210 less than what they wanted and they accepted my offer. SUPER EXCITED!!!! The only problem is, the camera is on back order and not sure when I will get it. Hopefully soon people!!

Saturday our town had a Pup Ralley to help raise money for a dog park here. We took Olivia and of course she was in heavan. She loves dogs. We saw all kinds and sizes. We got to see dogs that do tricks and even saw a most beautiful Bulldog contest that our neighbors entered their dog in. His name is Dozier and he was crowned the King of Bulldogs here in our town. Too funny!!
After the dog park we met up with my friend Carrie and helped her out while her kids got their pictures taken. Olivia had a ball. I didn't take any pictures, I didn't want to insault the professional photographer. Lucky I didn't have my new camera or I would have for sure busted that out ; ) he he
After the parks Olivia and I went to Walmart. She was so cute. She loves flowers and kept eyeing these oranges ones so what's a mom to do but buy her beautiful sweet daughter some fresh flowers.
Here she is lounging in her jammies. I love these, she looks so cute in them. Again, love you Target!!!
We have been working on potty training. She is doing well with the pooping part but not the potty part. I have been letting her do anything to keep her happy on the potty. This time included her playing with my camera. Here is one of the shots she took of me
This particular time she wanted to wear her goggles. She was cracking me up.
This picture is not the best but I had to take it. It is very rare that the three of our kids are sitting down, let alone together ; )
Sassafras!! She is so prissy and so cute. She loves her headbands and I have to agree this one is absolutely adorable!!
I love this picture. Look at those nails!! I have to touch them up like everyday. I have created a monster for sure!!
Sunday we decided to get out her big pool we bought her for her first birthday. We put it on the side of our house. Jim had to get dirt to level it out. Needless to say it was a big job for a stinkn' pool. It also has tiny holes in the top part of it now so Jim is working on patching them up.
O with her gardening tools the bunny brought her. Check out the shoes!! She is obsessed with these shoes. I tried to talk her out of wearing them outside but the sassafras insited. You know sometimes it's just best to let them win, so that's exactly what I did.
Just for fun I thought I would share this picture of her when she was about 10 months old when we got her her pool. My how they grow so fast!!
div>
I will leave you with a few funny o quotes
No comments:
Post a Comment