Here is Jim, Olivia and Pebbles lounging around
I did not feel like washing my hair to go to Hobby Lobby so what's a girl to do? Yep throw on a hat. Well Olivia saw me and wanted to wear a vest and a hat like Mommy ; )
I haven't really done a detailed update on o lately so I thought I would share a few things. I had a parent teacher conference this week and o is doing really well. Her teachers say she is very smart. I guess she is also a little too social. They say she is always wanting to have fun and she doesn't always like to listen and sit down for circle time. They call her the "social butterfly" of the class. Jim and I are not too worried about it. We try and talk to her about it but that is really all we can do at this point.
* she is soooo sweet. She always tells us she loves us and we are her best friends
* Pebbles was barking a lot one night and yelled at her and said "pebbs I about to snap" ; )
* Daisy does not like to be outside for very long so one night she was out there about 5 minutes barking nonstop. I finally let her and and o said "daisy you about to go live at Grandfather's house and Maggie (my parents dog) will come here with us. Maggie doesn't bark like you" I could not stop laughing.
* All Olivia wants to wear is skirts. Every morning when she is just waking up, with her eyes closed she says "moma I wanna wear a skirt" too funny!
* She does not play much with toys. She likes her dolls and strollers but she would rather follow us around and help clean and straighten up the house. She still does not like to watch tv much. We are not complaining about that though!
* Sometimes when I am getting ready to leave in the morning she will give me a big hug and say "momma can we stay home and cuddle today" It melts my heart
* She always asks to go shopping
I know there are tons more cute/funny things she does, I just can't think of them. I will leave you with
No comments:
Post a Comment