
Here's she is being so silly in the bath tub. She was acting like a monster ; )
I love this picture. I never get tired of looking at those beautiful eyelashes!!!!
Saturday Olivia and I got up early and went to Tyler's basketball game. He is 6 so it was so cute to watch them play. I told Amy Ty reminded me of a ball in a pinball machine..... he is all over the place and I couldn't keep up with him. lol Mid way through the 4th quarter Lauren said "oh Ty's team is loosing" Olivia then says "well lets blow this Popsicle stand then" I could not stop laughing at her. She is too funny!!!! Tyler is the #3 in the blue jersey.
The girls having fun during the game
O picked out some suckers at the store for them to eat while Ty played his game.
After Ty's game we went to Starbucks then headed to another school to watch Lauren cheer. Olivia loved watching the cheerleaders!! She tried dancing/singing like they were.
Best buddies
After the games we went back to Amy's house and our friend/old co-worker came over so we could all see each other's kids. Here is Olivia and Erik. He is 5months old and of course Olivia was so excited there was a baby there ; )
Here is the gang: Amy and her two kids, Lauren and Tyler Alison and her two boys Eric and Jarod and of course me and my sassafras
After visiting for a few hours it was time to head home. Olivia has been so excited about this because Tyler and Lauren were coming home with us to spend the night. It was our company party Saturday night and I didn't want to go so I offered to keep the kids so Amy could go and have fun. Within in 10 minutes of being in the car they were all passed out. It is a 45 minute drive to my house. They slept the entire way and I drove around for an additional 10 minutes so they could sleep longer. Look at them.....................
So Jim helped me carry them in thinking they would all wake up. Nope, they all stayed asleep so we layed them in our bed. How cute is this?????????????
Awwwhhhhhhhhh
We ate dinner then it was play time................ a little singing
A little Simon Says.....
And getting Jim
Then we all ran around playing hide n seek. The kids had a ball. Actually Jim and I did too ; )
Then it was time to unwind a little and watch The Chipmunks

And a little boy fighting


A little silly girl time


We had so much fun with the kids!!! Us girls slept in my bed and the boys slept in Olivia's bed. Of course they are already trying to plan the next sleepover ; ) I have to give Jim proops. He is so good with these kids. He is just like a big kid and gets right in there and plays all crazy with them. Olivia is such a lucky girl to have such a fun daddy!
I hope you all had a great week and weekend. I will leave you with something funny Olivia said this week while we were eating dinner:
Then we all ran around playing hide n seek. The kids had a ball. Actually Jim and I did too ; )
Then it was time to unwind a little and watch The Chipmunks
And a little boy fighting
A little silly girl time
We had so much fun with the kids!!! Us girls slept in my bed and the boys slept in Olivia's bed. Of course they are already trying to plan the next sleepover ; ) I have to give Jim proops. He is so good with these kids. He is just like a big kid and gets right in there and plays all crazy with them. Olivia is such a lucky girl to have such a fun daddy!
I hope you all had a great week and weekend. I will leave you with something funny Olivia said this week while we were eating dinner:
Jim and I told o she was getting big and she said " I know that's the problem I seem to be having, I am getting too big" We could not stop laughing at her.
"lets blow this popsicle stand" i love it! Kids always say with the funniest things :)
ReplyDelete