March 23rd was Jim's 38th birthday. Weeks before his birthday I had asked Olivia what she wanted to get him. She immediately responded and said a snake, a bear and a letter J for Jim. I could not stop laughing. I have no idea where she got these ideas from. Anyway, that is exactly what she got him.........
On March 31st me, Amy and her kids and my friend Carrie and her kids all went to an Easter egg hunt. It was an adventure getting there. I was already just having a very rough day, then we got lost on the way there and pulled up as the egg hunt for Olivia's age group was starting. Needless to say most of the eggs were gone except half pieces of eggs that had been stepped on and had no candy in them. Olivia was not bothered by this at all. She had a ball picking up half pieces of eggs. Oh well if she was happy, momma was happy ; )
Ty Man picking candy out of his teeth. Busted!!!!!
The Easter Bunny was dancing to music so of course the kids joined in on the fun.
Rocco, Lauren, Olivia, Carmella and Tyler
The kids had a ball even though it rained. Olivia got to do a second egg hunt, I let her go in with Lauren and Tyler's age group since she missed hers. She was too funny she really just stood there and at the end she said "momma those big kids are too fast for me" ; )
Olivia and I made sugar cookies. She had to wear her bakers hat that Papaw Hord got her a few weeks back ; )
So yeah look at this picture and see if you can guess what this is................
Any thoughts? Well I saw it on her foot and I said O what is on your foot. She said I drawed on it a school. I said why? She said because I was trying to have a flower on my foot like you mommy. OMG she was talking about my tattoo. I can honestly say that was the first time EVER in the 14 years I have had my tattoo that I have ever regretted it and was embarrassed by it. I always said I would NEVER regret having it, well never say never because at that moment I wanted it gone. I hated that my 3 year old thought it was cool to have a tattoo. I am not saying they are not cool, I obviously like them, it just made me realize just how observant and impressionable kids really are.
Easter came so early this year. Olivia was excited to see the Bunny stopped by the house
Looks more like Christmas to me ; )
We let her open her baskets before Church then after Church we came back and let her find the eggs in the yard the Bunny left. She had a ball.
Hhhmmmmm are there any more?????
Sorting the goods. Some eggs had chocolate and others had money
This picture cracks me up. She has a sad look on her face and I asked her what was wrong. She said "I don't want any more money, I just want Chocolate" lol I have never heard anyone say they don't want more money




























No comments:
Post a Comment