Needless to say we have not been going out when we get home after work and school. We let O play outside Thursday night in the sprinkler but that was the only night we went out. She had a ball running around.
Friday night Jim, Diana and Angie came down. We just hung around Friday night and all day Saturday. We played in the pool and rested in the ac. Saturday night we went to the Aquairum for dinner. That place is too cool. Olivia loved all the different kinds of fish.
Jim being so silly......
And again......
And yet again..... : )
After we ate we walked around the crowded Opry Mills mall. We had not been back out there since it opened after the floods.
Then the big kid had to go to Dave and Busters to play a few games ; )
Sunday we slept in until 10am. I could not believe Olivia slept that long. I was so excited to have slept in that late! We ate a late breakfast then sat around talking and relaxing. I actually got to look at 5 InStyle magazines that I was behind on.
I think this picture is so cute. I know they are not standing next to eachother but man I really love it!
We had a really nice weekend. It went way to fast!!!!
After everyone left Olivia curled up next to me on the couch and fell right asleep. I could not believe it. We let her sleep for about an hour then I woke her up and took her out to the pool. I took some cute pictures of her. Man she is growing up before our eyes!!
I love this picture of her. I know I am her mom but man I think she is one beautiful little girl ; )
Summer feet = wrinkly because you have been in the pool too long ; ) lol
Another picture I am a huge fan of. Look at those eyes!! Her lips are glossy because I did let her put on lipgloss for these pictures.
Up
Up
And Away
Too much fun. I love taking pictures of Olivia if you haven't noticed. This little sassafras is so photogenic and loves getting her picture taken...... most of the time anyway.
I hope everyone has a great week. Stay cool and enjoy the fireworks in your area, well that is if they don't but a ban on all of them!
Happy almost 4th of July!





















No comments:
Post a Comment