Here she is trying a bite. lol she thought it was nasty. She did keep feeding it to Pebbles. Pebbles loves eating the pumpkin guts. She has for as long as I can remember.
I forgot to get a picture of the finished product. I will try to get one this weekend. It wasn't anything fancy. Jim normally carves them but he was being Mr. Pissy pants that night so us girls did it ourselves. lol I also let Olivia paint the small pumpkin. She totally loved doing this. I will have to remember this for years to come. She painted this thing for two nights and is so proud of it. Once again, I totally forgot to take a picture of the final product : ( Boo me!
Halloween night was fun. Olivia looked so cute and so grown up in her costume.
I let her put makeup on. Hey why not, it's Halloween night so what better excuse. lol
She looks so grown up here. I hope she doesn't want to wear makeup until she is like 30!! I feel like she looks like those Toddler and Tiara girls and I am not ready for that madness ; )
Her beautiful curled hair. Poor girl, her hair is just like mine and will not hold a curl : (
I wanted a picture of us before we went out but Olivia would close her eyes or blink every time the flash went off. This is the best we could get........
Tonight I stood in amazement watching Olivia. I kept thinking how did she get to be 4 already? I remember her first Halloween when she was 2 months old and dressed as a pink bunny! (I loved that outfit) I really can't comprehend how fast time goes. It didn't seem possible that our little girl was running up to these houses and just so sweet and polite. I absolutely love to watch the wonder and excitement in her big blue eyes! I look forward to many more fun Halloween nights with our baby!!








No comments:
Post a Comment