Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Not much going on

Last weekend was the first low key weekend we have had in awhile.  We had no plans what so ever.  I was beyond excited about that ; )  I mean I love staying busy and doing things but I was ready for a weekend where I didn't have to set the alarm and could just do whatever.  I told Olivia around Thursday that we had no plans and I was excited.  She looked at me and said well mommy Saturday can we go to Starbucks then to the park?  I smiled and said that sounds like an awesome idea ; ) 

Friday after work I ended up meeting Amy and a new friend of mine, Lacey, out for drinks and appetizers.  It was so fun to just have girl time.  We chatted for hours and laughed so hard.  Lacey fits in very well with Amy and I.  We are all a little off our rockers.  lol  ; ) 

Saturday we slept until about 8am.  I felt so well rested.  I got up and ran 4miles then got cleaned up and the three of us did exactly what Olivia wanted to do.  First we went to Starbucks

It was so cute we sat outside because it was so nice.  We had been sitting there for a few minutes and Olivia says I really just want to enjoy my coffee (hot chocolate) and the sunshine ; )

After Starbucks we went to the park.  I did not take any pictures but Olivia had a ball.  After the park we went home and Jim and Olivia took a nap and I just relaxed on the couch watching tv.  It was awesome!!  I don't remember the last time on a Saturday I got to just lay on the couch.  When we woke up we played outside in the yard then came in and fixed dinner.  Olivia requested we do a jammies and movie night. We were totally on board with that ; )  lol  We watched her new movie "Secret of the Wings"  It came with a bonus Blue Ray.  This movie is awesome in blue ray.  The affects are just amazing and the colors!!  I was very impressed.  Super cute movie too.

Olivia asked me to take a picture of her and her baby on my phone.  Darn thing is pretty blurry.  I guess I was moving too much.  Oh well.

After the movie Olivia played on our bed with her babies so I cleaned out our closet.  I got rid of a ton of clothes.  I am over it.  Some are just old, some I never wear and some were just too big.  I could have gotten rid of more but I figured I might need SOME clothes.  lol 

Sunday we slept in again and fixed a big breakfast.  O was being silly..

In the afternoon Olivia and I dropped my stuff off at Goodwill then went to Ross and Walmart.  We did nothing real exciting this weekend but that was totally ok with me ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment