Saturday we got up and it was a little chilly so I waited to mid morning to do my run. Before I left for my run Olivia said she wanted to go for a run. I got my run in then I went home and got her all ready and we went for a run together. I told her she needed to get in shape for the Color Run coming up at the end of March. We had so much fun and she just looked so cute ; )
After our run we got cleaned up and Daddy took us out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. The wait was an hour and a half!!!! Crazy but we were already out there so we decided to wait it out and walk around the mall. Jim and Olivia had fun playing on the escalators ; )
And in the candy store
Finally we got to eat and have dessert. It was so yummy.
We had such a fun time. I love that we can go to dinner and Olivia is so good. I mean from the time we left the house until we got home we had been gone 5 hours just for dinner!!! Crazy for sure. Oh well it was fun and Olivia didn't complain one time.

We haven't been up to a whole lot lately. Olivia is still doing well in school. She is very smart and just amazes us more and more each day. She still gets in trouble a decent amount in school for talking. She cracks me up. I mean she has a hard time being quite. This little girl for sure loves to talk and does not like silence. She got in trouble the other day at school for playing on the circle rug during learning time. This seems to me a common occurrence really. That particular day I asked her why she was in trouble and she said because Caity (her little side kick and partner in crime) and I were rolling around on the circle rug during story time. I said why were you doing that. She said "oh mommy it just felt sooooo good" I busted out laughing. I mean how can I punish her for that? ; ) lol
No comments:
Post a Comment