lol Bless her heart. She was exhausted. They play hard when they are at daycare all day. I had to carry her into the store and she stayed asleep. I had other items piled on top of her and she didn't move at all.
Tuesday was pajama day. She looked so stinkn' cute ; )
I had to share this picture...... Olivia colors so well. We are so proud of her. She colored this but had her friend Zoe write her name all fancy on her paper. lol
Wednesday of fall break was Orange day. We had the perfect shirt for her......
She was wide awake that morning. She was being so silly. lol
Thursday after work and school we loaded up the car and headed for Bloomington. We took Friday off. Jim slept in and us girls did a little then we went and did a little flea market shopping and on a jeep ride to the park. Olivia loves her jeep rides. My Dad wasn't there yet so I was the driver this time. lol
It was a beautiful perfect day for a jeep ride!!!
O having fun at the park
I just love this picture!!!
Saturday morning I got up early and went for an 8 mile run. It was so beautiful out. It was cool but yet the sun was coming up. I truly enjoyed all 8 miles of my run!!! I saw some cool stuff running downtown Bloomington. I even saw 4 deer right next to me that didn't even move as I was running by.
I was having so much fun I started taking pictures while I was running. People probably thought I was nuts. lol
Saturday afternoon we went to visit with my papaw then we went to my cousins wedding. I somehow didn't take any pictures of the bride and groom. ooops. I did get one picture od Olivia and Tiana. Olivia adores Tiana ; )
My Dad finally got back from ABQ balloon festival so after the wedding we hung out at my parents house and just did a cookout and celebrated my mom's birthday and mine. It was fun and relaxing.
Sunday morning we got up and did a balloon flight dedicated to Dewayne. Jim and Olivia chased while me, mom and dad flew. This flight was tough because we were doing Maggie and Dewayne's ashes. We have known for awhile this is how we wanted to do their ashes, it just hasn't worked out weather wise. Sunday was the perfect day. It was very emmotional but felt right. We finally set Dewayne and Maggie free. It sounds weird but it was a beautiful sight. I didn't think I would say that, but it was. I know Dewayne would be happy with how we did it. A perfect cool fall morning with the sun shining brightly in the distance. I felt at peace after we did it.
Time goes on and some days are better than others for us. We all sometimes still feel like it's a dream that he is gone. I miss my brother more than I could ever explain. I just have this hole in my heart and this constant sadness and emptiness.
We had a great weekend. It went to fast.
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
I love you and I am so thankful and blessed that you are my Mom!!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment