Thursday, February 13, 2014

February so far

February has been much like January so far, pretty low key.   I like low key but now is when I start getting bored with it. lol  Too many low key weekends are just plain boring ; )


Olivia fel asleep on me one night and I took this profile picture of my sweet girl.  Love and adore her eyelashes!!! 


I had a coupon for buy one get one free Yogurt.  The kind where they have all the awesome toppings.  Love those places.  They had a chalkboard there and O just thought that was so cool.  Check out her outfit ; )


She picked out her clothes all by herslef.  From her hair thing to her shoes.  She went upstairs and came down like this.  Her jacket is small and she has all kinds of stripes going on. lol  I kept looking at her thinking she looked like a gypsy. 


On the 2nd the three of us went to Tina's for a super bowl party.  We were cheering for the Broncos because of Manning ; )   Olivia had her Blue and Orange on


I had my old Manning jersey from the Colts but I still wore it anyway.  Oh and I was so freaking excited it finally rained on the weekend so I could wear my new awesome rain boots my parents got me for Christmas.  I have had my eye on these babies for a year and finally go them.  whoop whoop!!


Here we are at half time listening to Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are.  Not sure how Jim didn't get in our picture, but he was there with us too. lol




Just some random stuff.........

I had this made for Olivia
I think it's great.  We want her to know and believe she can do anything she sets her mind to



Now this is just funny and totally how I feel when Jim doesn't feel well
BAHAHAHAHAHA  goodness that cracks me up and is so something I would say to Jim ; )



Well February 11th was my first run of my 12 week training.  I have signed up to do the Indianapolis Mini Marathon again on May 3rd.  I was dreading the run that day.  Actually I have been dreading the entire training now for weeks.  Not sure why but Tuesday I just didn't feel up to it and it was cold out.  Well to my surprise I LOVED it!!!  I had to do 3 miles in the cold dark but it was invigorating!!  I truly loved the cold moonlit night, the smell of fireplaces and campfires from the nearby campground and just the quietness outside.  Don't get me wrong, I sucked.....BAD!!!  I was so slow and had to walk/run but I was ok with that.  It really hit me hard when I was running and I could see my breath in the shadows of my headlamp.  It was like God smacked me in the face and was saying wake up Chas........ You are alive and I have given you the ability to be out here on your two legs!!  It really hit me hard and I told myself from that point on I will enjoy every run the next 12 weeks.   

I thought this was very fitting for me this week




I am pretty sure this shirt had to be made for my Dad and I  ; )
Yes I need this shirt ASAP!!!! LOL



I found this the other night and this is so true!!! 


That's about it for now.  Told you there wasn't much going on ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment