Friday night we did family game night. Jim stopped and bought o Jenga. She actually did pretty well at it.
It's really hard to tell but in the big gap is Olivia's eyeball. She looked through there and just thought that was so funny!
Saturday morning I got up and met my friend Kate and we went to the flea market. Jim was sweet and kept o for me so I could have some "just me time" Don't get me wrong I love taking o places but I knew it was going to be so hot and well it's just easier sometimes to shop without a toddler in tow, especially one that is so darn independent and has to walk rather than ride ; ) I didn't buy anything but still had tons of fun with Kate.
On my way home I stopped at Lowe's and got some stones so we could redo our mailbox area. Our mailbox post literally came out of the ground about two months ago. I should have taken a picture but we have a very short mailbox for two months. It looked awful. After my Lowe's trip it was too hot to work outside so we all three took a nap. That was nice. When we woke up daddy wanted to work on the mailbox himself rather than trying to keep up with o too. Since daddy was working o and I set out to a local area to see if they any cool spots for pictures for her 3 year shots. I want some barn/country looking photos for her cowgirl party. I took my camera just to mess around but plan on going back next weekend for some serious shots.
Here are two sneak peak pictures from our trial photo shoot. I have several that are super stinkn' cute but I don't want to share them just yet in case we don't get any good shots next weekend.
So after pictures we went to Hobby Lobby. I seriously love that place. I could spend a couple of hours in there for sure!! I got so many good deals yesterday. I felt like I was stealing from them... seriously!!! I got this adorable zebra print toddler size coat rack. How stinkn' cute is this????
No comments:
Post a Comment