Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer fun

Sorry it's been a couple of weeks. I honestly have no idea where time goes. Here are a couple of shots of o before school one day. She looked so cute in her little hat. It was not a special day at school, she just wanted to wear a hat I bought her.





Well I said I would take some pictures of my office. I am still loving my own office. I like that I can turn on my music and not bother anyone. LOVE IT!!! This was taken a couple of weeks ago. The only thing that has changed it the hard drive that is standing up is gone now.


Looking into my office from the hall





My view from my chair






The weekend of July 8th my parents came down to see us. My dad brought his bike and went for a 25 mile ride. Not sure how he does it in this heat!!



Dad brought o and her friend Zoie some bunny ears from the Energizer Hot Air Balloon. Look at o without bangs here!! She looks a lot like me when I was little without her bangs!






Friday July 15th was my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday dad, I love you!!!!


Saturday July 16th we went to Tyler's birthday party. It was a pool party. O was so shy when we first got there but she eventually warmed up and got in the water and had a great time.








O and Amy. I think Olivia would live with Amy if we would let her ; )



My too cool for school hubby ; )




Aaaawwwwwhhhhhhh so refreshing!!!!! Amy's in-laws have the best pool. It is so nice!



I think this picture is so sweet. I love when she puts her little chunky hands on our necks ; )



Can you tell Olivia is exhausted at this point?



Time for the pinata. We told the kids to turn around first for a picture and of course our kid is the one that had to pose. She cracks me up. Again...... little sassafras















Jim is such a big kid. O thought it was so funny her and daddy were swinging together






Bravin' it on the big girl swing



I have been messing around with my new camera still trying to figure it all out. Since I got the big camera o thinks my old one is now hers. Sorry o, nope I still want to use my small camera at times.


Time for a little drum session



Back to playing with the camera. Notice she is taking a picture of herself??? funny!


Janet and Bill brought her back this shirt from their vacation. It says "life is good when you have a mamaw and papaw like mine" Too cute!!




This was o last Sunday night getting ready for dinner. She was talking to Grandpa Westfall on the phone. She was so cute. She was telling him how she was a bad girl at school that week and how she got in trouble for not listening. Funny!


So since o has been potty trained she just wants to wear panties and nothing else at home. We don't mind most of the time but we feel like she should have clothes on so I thought well maybe if I buy her a nightgown that will do the trick since she wouldn't be wearing pants. Well I was dead on. She loves her nightgown. Actually it's kind of annoying for us because every night she wants to wear it. Jim told me I should just save us the headache and buy a couple more. Well I took his advice and bought her an Ariel one. She loves them both ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment