Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1st Day Pre-K

Well it's official, Olivia is now in Pre-K as of August 6th.  We can not believe it.  Olivia was so excited for her new class.  I think she was mostly excited for new toys to play with. lol

I took her picture with the date and the class written on there.  I hope to do this everyday on her first day of school all the way through 12th grade.  We will see if I remember to do it ; )


I just adore this picture.  She is so beautiful it just melts my heart!



Olivia wanted to wear a backpack like the big kids : ) lol she looked like such a big girl

Her teachers said she had a pretty good first day.  They said she had a hard time listening in the morning but they said all the kids did just because it was all new and just kind of a chaotic day.  They said in the afternoon though she was great. Olivia seemed to like her new class and already came home singing new songs so that is a good sign.  She is in the same class as her two bff's, Zoie and Caitlyn so I figured she would be fine.

After I picked her up we went to Walmart to get her "supplies" for school.  We had so much fun picking stuff out together.  I also bought a lot of stuff for her class that was on the "wish list"  You didn't have to buy any of it but I figured the least I could do is help provide tools for our baby to learn.  We spent forever in Walmart picking out the perfect stuff.  Too much fun!!

Here is the second day of school.  She wanted me to take her picture again. lol






Sassafras you are growing up way to fast.  Not sure how you are in Pre-K already.  It seems like just days ago we brought your tiny beautiful self home.  I miss those days but I must say you are so much fun right now.  You constantly keep people laughing and smiling.  You have the best personality.  You are the perfect mixture of sweetness and sass.  I would not change one single thing about you.  People tend to give your Daddy and I credit for being good parents but I honestly give you most of the credit..... you are an easy kid 99% of the time.  We love you lady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment