Sunday we went to her school's open house. They move all the kids up to their new class on the same day. I love that about this daycare. They operate just like real school. We can not believe she will be in Pre-K this year. Where does time go? After the open house we went to her good friend Caitlin's bday party. Olivia and Caitlin are so stinkn' cute together. They have similar personalities. They are both super sweet but they love to be the class clowns and forget to listen sometimes ; ) These two girls together are so cute to watch. They had a ball for sure. It was a pool party so Olivia was excited about that.
Olivia actually jumped in by herself. Jim and I did not swim but she was such a big girl and swam with all the other kids. It took us about 30 minutes to convince her to jump in but she finally did it. We were so proud of her and she was beyond proud of herself. I think swim lessons for sure helped her confidence.
Two peas in a pod ; )
We had a fun weekend with Olivia's friends. I got the impression she is quite the popular one in her class. Lord help us when she starts kindergarten next year ; ) lol








No comments:
Post a Comment