Friday we got up and headed to Holiday World. It was a perfect morning. It was actually a little cool so Olivia and I wore sweatshirts for the better part of the morning. Here is o's first ride, the kidde carolsale.
And the second was airplanes. She was not scared at all. I thought she might be just becuase she had to ride most of these by herself. She did great though!
Flying by me on the plane. I thought this turned out so cute!
The next ride were the seahorses
Then she found a ride that I could ride with her, Santa's Sleigh. I look half asleep here but I promise I was having a wonderful time!
Next were the boats. This was so cute. It was too funny, I was standing in line with Olivia and she puts her hands up and goes "mommy I know how to do this, I have had swim lessons" I could not stop laughing!!
After the kiddie rides Olivia was tall enough to get on the White Water Rapids, or whatever it's called. The one that's a big circle boat and like 8 people get on it. She did so good. I could tell by her expression she was thinking what the heck is this but she is a tropper and just kept smiling and laughing.
Next it was time for her first roller coaster. It was in the kiddie section of course ; )
I'm glad I brought my bigger zoom lens. I look like I am on the track here ; )
I wore Dewayne's yellow Livestrong braclett all day. Back in the winter when I told him we were all going to Holiday World he got really excited and asked if he could come too. Well D even though we can't see you, I know you were there with us all day long!! I thought about you a lot today and how proud and impressed you would be with Olivia and how much fun you would be having with her.
Next it was time to drive Papaw, Daddy and Diana on the old cars
This ride looked fun but man the people were getting soaked and I felt like my clothes just dried out from the first water ride so I opted to stand out on this one and take pictures. It looked really fun!
See what I mean..............soaked!
After this we went to the water park. It was fun. Olivia was too short to do the tube rides but she had fun watching and playing in the wave pool.
We found a few more kiddie rides. By this point Olivia was so tired!
Poor girl, look how sleepy she is
I wanted to get a picture of all of us with Santa but that didn't work out.
Saturday the guys played golf and us girls ran around town. Actually all I did was eat and buy candy from different candy shops. I loved it but man my wallet and gut didn't ; ) lol After the guys got back we went to Bobes Pizza. Man that is still the best pizza I have ever had. We love Bobes and get really excited to have it. After that we went back to Jim's Dad's and celebrated his birthday which was that day, the 11th. We had ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Man it was good but I thought I was going to vomit after having pizza and ice cream. I just realized I do not have one picture of big Jim with his cake or opening presents. Sorry Jim, not sure how that happened!
Saturday Jim's Dad gave Olivia her birthday gifts since he won't be seeing her on her bday. It was cute, he had her do a treasure hunt with clues that he made up. She had a ball doing it.
Whoo hoo, she found one ; )
Crazy because in the background of this picture you can see Olivia's one month picture. Man how is it that she is about to be 4??? I feel like that picture was just done maybe last year, not 4 years ago!
She did well at her treasure hunt, here are a couple of her "treasures" she found ; )
Sunday we had to get up at a decent time and leave by 12pm so we could pick up the dogs between 4-5. We had such a great 3 day weekend. Perfect weather and great family..... you can't go wrong ; )
























No comments:
Post a Comment