Monday, September 17, 2012

Chili Time

We didn't do much this weekend really.  I actually only took 2 pictures all week and weekend and they were just on my cell phone.  Friday night Jim went to a concert in Nashville with the guys from his band so I decided to take Olivia to a local free concert.  It was a country band called "The Springs"  I have never heard of them but figured it would be fun and it was free.  I packed up a blanket, a cooler and some food for us. 


We had so much fun.  The weather was nice and cool and the band was decent.  They are apparently an up and coming band. We laughed, ate and shook our groove thangs ; ) lol   The lead singer must have been watching us because at one point I had been talking to Olivia and looked back up to the stage and didn't see him but I could hear him.  I thought well that's weird.  I all of the sudden felt someone standing next to us, I looked up and yeah it was the lead singer singing to us. lol I think my face turned red.  He shook both our hands then walked away.  He even later on in the night made a comment over the mic that I was sitting dancing and I needed to stand up.  Geez I had no idea we were being watched so closely. lol

Saturday we slept in and just hung out at the house.  The three of us straightened up and cleaned up a little bit.  Saturday afternoon Amy and the kids came over to spend the night.  We all stayed outside the entire night because it was so nice out.  The neighbors, Chris and Hollie, came over too.  After the kids went to bed we played cards and just enjoyed the fire and the cool evening. 

Sunday I made chili.  I was in the fall mode so I got my fall stuff out and felt like what better way to kick off the season than a big pot of chili ; )  I love chili and probably could eat it everyday!!




Sunday we did nothing.  After Amy and the kids went home we just chilled out and took naps and ate.  It was nice and relaxing.  I am so ready for fall, it's not even funny. 

Since I don't have a lot of pictures to share, I thought I would share a little thing I did with Olivia on her birthday.  I asked her about 25 questions.  I hope to do this every year to see how her answers change.  Here is what sassy pants had to say at her ripe age of 4 ; )

1. What is your favorite color?  Red


2. What is your favorite toy? Toy Dog named Flip Flop


3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges


4. What is your favorite thing to watch? Strawberry Shortcake


5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? My Schools' pizza


6. What is your favorite outfit? Dress


7. What is your favorite game? Ms Pac Man


8. What is your favorite snack? Crackers


9. What is your favorite animal? Dog


10. What is your favorite song? Baby by Justin Beiber


11. What is your favorite book? Chicka Chicka Boom Boom


12. Who is your best friend? Zoie Tubbs


13. What is your favorite cereal? Captain Crunch Berries


14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? tag


15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite


16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter


17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? baby doll


18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes


19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Cupcake


20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Teacher


21. What is your favorite dessert?  Chocolate


22. What is your favorite thing to do?  Play ball with Daddy


23.  What is your favorite jewelry?  Earrings


Too cute.  I love her answers.  My favorite is #19.  I love that she wanted a cupcake for her bday dinner!





No comments:

Post a Comment