Here is my crazy child with about half a bottle of sun lotion on. She tried doing it herself and she squeezed out way to much
Of course we had to play on the swing. Oh and they added another one so now there are 2 awesome swings. Olivia of course had to swing on both. She really could care less about swimming, she just wanted to swing and play with Annabell the dog.
So Kate and I were just chilln' by the pool talking while Olivia was doing whatever. All the sudden I look over and she has my camera and is just clicking away. The next 3 shots are all taken by Olivia.
Not too bad for a 4 year old ; ) Of course there were about 75 more that I deleted, I decided these were the three best ones ; )
It was fun to live in luxury for awhile and pretend we were someone important. lol Every time I pull into the Dunn's driveway and enter the gate code, I always wonder if the cars that are passing think I am "somebody" lol little do they know I am just a nobody from Smyrna.
Saturday night when we got home we had the neighbors over for a cookout and of course some drinks and games. Hollie was a trooper, she is 6 months pregnant but she stayed up with us until 2am. Of course O went to bed around 10pm. The four of us sat outside by the campfire playing cards and drinking, well Hollie wasn't drinking ; ) We had so much fun, just like old times. We haven't done that since right after Olivia was born so it was long over due.
Sunday Olivia did not feel well at all. She said Saturday night she had an earache and she woke up Sunday with the same complaint. She slept until 11am Sunday the woke up just to move to the couch and she went right back to sleep. She seriously slept all day. She had a fever of 102.6 too. We just let it run it's course and let her sleep it off. So glad we had Monday off. Jim slept most of the day with her Sunday so I had the house to myself. WHAT???? Yeah that never happens. This sounds so bad but I totally enjoyed it. I felt bad that O didn't feel good but I needed a day to myself just to vegg out.
Monday we just took it easy around the house. Olivia woke up 100% better. She was like a totally different child. So glad she felt better.
Can you believe I have no more pictures to share from the weekend? I guess that's what happens when you have a low key weekend.
Bring on the Fall weather ; )









No comments:
Post a Comment