On August 12th Olivia started dance classes. I never did dance and I just thought it might be something that could benefit her in the long run if she ever wants to cheer or something. She loves to dance around the house so I thought this might be something fun for her. The class she is in, she will learn Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Hip Hop. She will be in the local Christmas Parade and then in June she will do a performance at TPAC in Nashville. That is a huge deal!!! I hope she likes it and wants to stick with it, at least until this season is up, which is in July.
Her first day ; )
Is there anything more adorable??? lol
She is supposed to wear pink tights and shoes, black leotard and her hair in a bun ; )
So far she really likes it. There is only one other girl in her class. I wish she had more to have fun with but oh well. Maybe the one on one attention will benefit her in the long run ; )
I told my mom I felt really out of place there. Her class is 45 minutes so I just sit in the lobby and look online on my phone. There are other classes going on at the sametime and the rest of the parents that are there are WAY to into this dancing thing!!! I mean they all know eachother and their daughters have been doing this for awhile and they are all very serious about it. I totally felt like I was on a crazy reality show!!! Most of these girls were doing 2-3 back to back classes. I mean they make this their evening. A lot of them brought their dinner and ate there. It is the craziest thing!!! They probably think I am nuts since I sit in a corner by myself and look at Pinterest. lol I want NO part of being the "crazy dance mom" I just want O to have fun geez!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment