Friday, August 2, 2013

Princess Makeover - July 3rd

Yes I am still updating vacation pictures from a month ago. lol

I was most excited for Wednesday July 3rd.  I booked Olivia a Princess head to toe makeover.  I was beyond excited.  It was at Downtown Disney at Bibbidi Bobbdi Boutique.  Here is Olivia before the makeover



Waiting patiently for her turn



She got to pick out any princess she wanted to be.  She picked out Princess Tiana.  Janet and I took her into the dressing room and put on her dress then brought her out.  The girl doing her make-up went to put the cover up over her dress and noticed the price tag was still on it and asked Olivia if she was for sale.  Olivia got the biggest kick out of that.  I captured the picture at the right time.  I love this picture!!



Getting her nails painted



Now time for lips ; )



Then it was hair and finally the fairy Godmother sprinkled glitter all in her hair ; )



The dress came with the tiara and wand but Olivia kept talking about gloves so Jim went and bought her gloves and a matching purse and surprised her when her make over was complete ; )



Awh our beautiful beautiful girl ; )  She brought tears to all of us!!!

I highly recommend the makeover to anyone with a little girl.  It is expensive but totally worth it.  She truly felt like a Princess that day.  I would have loved this as a little girl.  I think any little girl would.  It's just so magical and it was all about her ; )







After the makeover we walked around a bit and Bill took Olivia to do something special.  They had an oyster stand.  She got to pick out a live oyster then crack it and see what kind of pearl was in it.  She picked a good one.  It is big.  Bill then had it turned into a necklace for her.  She will have that necklace forever.  Such a cute idea!!! 





and finally.......... The Princess rode off into the sunset on a beautiful white horse ; ) lol


This was a truly wonderful day!!!!  I loved it.  I enjoyed every second of Olivia's makeover.  She was so good and just so beautiful.  I of course took a ton more pictures but I just don't have time to load them all.  lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment