Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beachaven Winery

Since we are not having a big birthday party for Olivia this year, Janet, Bill and Angie came down for the weekend of the 17th to celebrate with Olivia.  They all took of Friday and hung out with her while Jim and I worked.  Sounds like they had a blast.  The girls went shopping then they picked up Papaw and went to lunch.  I guess after lunch Olivia told them she would show them her school.  They all had no idea where it was but Olivia told them she could get them there.  Bill started driving, probably assuming they would not end up at her school.  Apparently Olivia told him when and where to turn and all be darned if she didn't drive them right to her school.  They were all so impressed.  I was impressed when I heard the story.  She also showed them where the YMCA is and where her friend Cora lives and the fire station.  She is one smart cookie!

Saturday afternoon we headed to Beachaven Winery in Clarksville.  We love it there and had a great time.  The weather wasnt' too bad.  It was a little warm but it wasn't miserable so that's good.


They celebrated Olivia's bday there.  She got the doll bed she wanted and some new earrings.  She was a happy camper for sure ; )





I was sitting with Olivia while everyone was wine tasting and I happened to look up and there was my friend Allison and her family.  Luckily there was enough room next to us that they were able to sit with us. 



Olivia and Jarod.  They were a little more playful with each other this time.  They ran around chasing each other.  Jarod got all bashful when Olivia put her arm around him for a picture.  She crossed the line with him ; ) lol


We said with this picture Olivia could be the new face for Ritz Crackers ; )


The kids had fun, even though Erik is crying he actually had a good time ; )


The girls shaking their booty's and enjoying the music



We had a really good time. 
Sunday before they left we gave Angie her gift and a little cake.  Her birthday is the same day as Olivia's

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I remember the last time I was there was with you guys....well I actually don't remember much about that night :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol What's going on Phil? Hope you guys are doing well. Yeah we all spent some fun nights at the winery huh? We all need to get together soon. Take care and tell Allison I said hi!

      Delete