After hanging out with Kate I was to meet up with Jim to get Olivia so he could go practice with the band. We ended up being so close to where they practice that Olivia and I went over to listen to them. It has been about 4 years since I heard them play and man I was totally impressed. They have improved so much. They really need to play out sometime. Pretty cool for a 3 man band! Olivia had a ball listening to them and playing with one of the daughters who is 8. She didn't want to leave. lol
Saturday we slept in and it was awesome ; ) It was my birthday so it was for sure a nice treat! After we got up and all got showered we went to lunch and then walked around Target.
We were planning on going to a pumpkin patch but Jim and Olivia really didn't want to, plus we kind of ran out of time. We needed to get home and get ready for Lauren and Tyler's Halloween party.
Jim and Olivia got me a cake
The kids at the party
Amy and I being silly. Amy's new hair color. Cute!
A little game of chase
I love this picture. I swear it looks like Lauren ran the boys out of the castle like the girls just conquered it. lol
Our little butterfly running around. It's blurry but that's why I like it. It's like she is flying so fast. lol
The main reason Jim went was to scare the kids. lol He dressed up and snuck upstairs when they were all playing. Some were scared and some knew right away it was him.
They chase him into Lauren's room and beat the crap out of him with anything they could get their hands on ; ) lol
He brought several masks. This time he scared Amy. He totally caught her off guard
So what's a girl to do but beat him up. lol
Me being silly with Tyler's Pokemon hat
Amy had a table full of candy for the kids to load up their buckets. This was of course a huge hit ; )
We had a great time. It was a nice birthday. I enjoyed spending the day with Jim and Olivia. It was busy but fun. We didn't get to stay too late because I had a 5k race the next day. I will post pictures on that soon.












No comments:
Post a Comment