Well it is finally Friday at 2:50. I am at work, obviously working hard since I am blogging. lol I have been thinking about Olivia all day today. Not that I don't think about her all the time, but today I am just extra grateful that this beautiful girl is my daughter. She really is my EVERYTHING. I know she is getting older and she probably won't hang out with me as much as she does now, but I hope with all my heart that she will always want to spend time with me. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing her so happy and excited. She makes me laugh on days I didn't think I could crack a smile.
I thought I would share a few funny things she has said recently.
* Me - I love you beautiful
Olivia - Even though I have toe jam and earwax ; )
* Olivia to me - I have to to upstairs to get my Daddy. You know he's a little bit crazy ; )
* One night I was putting Olivia to bed
Olivia - Mommy I'm gonna dream about you.
Me - I will dream about you too lady
Olivia - Mommy I hope I never lose my power to dream about you. I love you from my heart
Me - instant tears as I am standing in the door way (I was so floored I couldn't even speak)
Olivia - Mommy don't be crying out there
I love this girl with all my heart. I am not sure how or why she is so sweet ( most of the time) but I sure thank the good Lord above he blessed us with her.
Here are a couple silly pictures I took of her one night in the bath. She is so silly!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment