For 6 weeks Annabelle has been in puppy school. We ended up being the only one in the class so that was kind of cool. Annabelle and well Olivia got all the attention. It is amazing how much Annabelle listened to her teacher. I mean every time I was like um who's dog is this because she doesn't listen like this at home. lol On January 10th she graduated puppy school. It was so cute to watch Olivia work with Annabelle. They had to do everything we had learned in the past 6 weeks. It also amazes us how well Annabelle actually listens to Olivia. She listens better to her than she does us. Too cute!!!
Here's O with her training treat bag clipped on her jeans ; )
Rewarding Annabelle for doing a great job
Teaching her "leave it"
YEAH!!!!!!! she graduated. I mean can you see the pride and excitement on Olivia's face ; )
I just had my phone for pictures and they all turned out pretty blurry because Annabelle and Olivia wouldn't sit still. lol
Too cute!!!
It is so cute to see the pride Olivia takes in Annabelle. She really steps up when it comes to feeding her and making sure she has water and her toys to play with. I love the responsibility role Olivia has taken on with Annabelle. We didn't even have to force it. She just said from day one Annabelle is her dog and she will take care of her. Love it!!
Annabelle really has been a pure joy for us. Yes she is super hyper and yes she has chewed up about 4 pairs of slippers (damn it and one was my favorite pair!!) but over all we just love this dog to pieces. I love that we rescued Annabelle and that Olivia knows that and takes pride in that. She often talks about how we saved Annabelle from the mean people ; ) I love that Annabelle is playful and not mean. Olivia loves dogs and so wanted a dog that would play with her. Well we got just that ; )
Our favorite part about Annabelle is when she gets super sleepy her face droops and it becomes all wrinkly. I will have to try and take a picture. It is the cutest thing ever!!!
Good Job Olivia and Annabelle we are proud of you ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment