Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Steak Dinner

We haven't been up to a whole lot really.  It has actually been kind of nice.  I have liked not having any plans.  Being busy from August - December is exhausting ; )
I love Saturday and Sunday mornings when we can sleep in and get up and lounge around and drink coffee and hot chocolate.  Here is Olivia one Saturday looking like a big girl ; )


For Christmas we received some Outback gift cards so one Saturday night we went and did a little shopping getting Jim some new running clothes then we went to dinner. 


Kind of blurry.  Hey it was dark in there and it's hard to hold out my phone to get all 3 of us in. lol


It has begun people...............Olivia ordered her first steak ; )  I had to take a picture.  She eats steak at home but she has never order one out.  I just thought it was so cute.  I remember ordering steak when I was little.  It was what I always ordered if it were available and in the budget. lol 


Here is a random picture I found on my phone that Olivia took of herself at Walmart. lol

That sums up our first week of January.  Fun and relaxing ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment