When Friday the 21st at 4pm rolled around I was one happy momma ; ) That meant we didn't have to go back to work or school until Jan 2nd. Whoop Whoop!!! I could feel the tension just lift off my shoulders as I was pulling out of the parking lot ; )
That night Jim, Diana, Angie and Skyler came down for our Christmas celebration. Here is my baby and I waiting on the gang. She had to put lip gloss on before everyone got there ; ) lol
Olivia actually took this one of me. Not too bad shorty ; )
This was Saturday morning. We took a shower and she just looked so stinkn' cute and cuddly. That smile and those eyes melt my heart!
Oh yippee it was present time. Olivia was very excited.
Skyler didn't want his picture taken so he hid. lol
Awh I love this picture. Too cute
Good lookn' crew ; )
Gotta love new earrings
oh and new clothes too
and fun play dough sets
and babies that coo
I would say she did pretty well here huh? lol She loved it all.
So I convinced Skyler to take a picture with us and this is what I got. I started laughing because it describes the three of us well. Skyler being goofy, Jim in his own little world and me nagging at one of them ; )
Awh there we go. So much better ; )
Our neighbors Chris and Hollie just had a baby and Jim's dad wanted to see Charlie so they brought him over to visit. As you can tell Olivia was very excited about this.
Then it was time to eat. We had quiet the spread. It wasn't the best because it set out ready for 30+minutes while we were visiting with the Young's. Oh well we for sure didn't go hungry though. I had to get a picture of this because I was still eating and I look up and Jim and Skyler were cleaning up the kitchen. I about fainted. I mean Jim always helps me but I have never seen Skyler cleaning up. I truly appreciated it.
Then it was game time. I did this game for my employee's a few years ago and thought it would be fun for us to do with the family. You take a gift and wrap it up, and I mean wrap it up good with tons of tape and no corners sticking out. The person in possession of the gift has to put on gloves. It's supposed to be oven mittens but I thought that seemed harsh so I opted for big ski gloves. They have to try and open the gift while someone is rolling a pair of dice. They have to try and roll doubles then when they do it's the next person's turn to try and open the gift. Whomever gets it open gets to keep it. I was kind of mean and wrapped a box in another box ; ) lol it made it way more fun.
Then we did the left right story. My Dad's family has done this for years. It's a Christmas story and every time you here the word right or left you pass the gift that direction. It's super easy and gets to be pretty funny really.
A couple of winners ; )
Sunday we just lounged around the house. It was great. Here are Annabelle and Alazay being silly. Annabelle was totally nuts about Alazay. She was excited to have a dog to play with. Although I don't think the feeling was mutual. lol
They look like perfect little dogs here. lol
Awh then it was time to relax by the tree with the dogs, Gigi and me ; ) One of my favorite things to do is sit by the fire with the tree lights on and music in the background. I mean I literally can do this for hours.
We had such a nice relaxing weekend. We stayed at the house all weekend and just enjoyed each others company. I loved that we didn't have to get out and fight the holiday traffic.
No comments:
Post a Comment